Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's a....

It's a BOY!!!! His name will be: Brayden Augustus Enzor and he will go by Brayden.







Brayden was VERY active today during the ultrasound & the technician had a hard time seeing everything that she was supposed to check because he was so active. Everything looked good...spine, heart, bladder, kidneys, bones, etc. Right now Brayden is breech (head up on my right side) but that is not unusual at this stage. He has plenty of time to flip around.

All of the measurements were exactly where they were supposed to be & the heart rate was good (146 beats per minute). I am now 18 weeks 2 days & all of the measurements were exactly 18 weeks 2 days.

17 Weeks 1 Day



We go back for another Dr. appt & ultrasound on June 23 (I will get ultrasounds once a month from now on to check for growth) so I will post more pictures then. I will be 22 weeks by this appointment.

Thanks again for all of your thoughts & prayers. Keep sending them our way!
Love
Matt, Jennifer, & Brayden

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Sid is so excited about his new cousin. And, they have now have baby photos (ultrasounds) that look just alike :)

So glad to know everything is going well!

Dana E. said...

Yay!! So excited for you guys!! The Enzor family name continues with another boy to the family. (when are they ever gonna have girls!?!?)

Love you girl!

Charity and Will Sutphin said...

WEEE!! Boys, boys, boys. We're so happy to be getting a new member of the family. The three of you are in our thoughts and prayers! Love yas!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you and Matthew! We think another boy will be great and I am certain that Sidney will be happy too, especially as they get older! We'll leave the girls to Dana & John & Will & Charity!! I know, too early, that's ok!
Love you all!

Caleb and Adrienne said...

I found you!!! How exciting! I have so much reading to catch up on!

-adrienne

The Herrings said...

Congratulations! He's going to be one lucky boy with you guys as parents! Can't wait for more updates!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys!!!!!! What wonderful news! I send all my love to you both and baby Brayden!

love you,
Tasha

Anonymous said...

Yey for boys!! I'm so excited for you guys. You look great by the way.