Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Week 3 update

Sorry that I haven't updated the blog recently. I can't believe that our little baby is now 4 weeks old & isn't a little baby anymore!

Brayden continues to thrive & grow well. We go back to the Dr on Thursday, so I will have an official weight/length update then. I think he has gained at least 1/2 -3/4 of a pound in the past 2 weeks. I also think he has gotten longer! Some of the little clothes we bought when we first came home from the hospital no longer fit at all!

Brayden & I have been busy the past week or so. Almost everyday, we go somewhere...Wal-Mart, Target, the grocery store, Carter's, etc or someone has come to visit us.

Grammie & Paw came up again to visit for the afternoon 2 weekends ago & of course we took some more pictures.



Last Tuesday, Mommy's friend from high school, Stacy came to visit. Stacy brought her baby, Megan along as well. Megan is such a cutie pie and is starting to get into everything!

Last Wednesday, we went to visit Daddy at work & took Daddy to lunch. It was a nice outing & all of the people at Daddy's office thought Brayden was very cute! Next time, we will take pictures to post.

Bradyen also spent some time with Uncle John (who was finally over his cold) and Aunt Dana.





This past weekend, Nana & BB babysat so that Daddy & I could go to Babies R Us & Old Navy. Mommy bought 3 new shirts that are NOT maternity tops!! How exciting!

Brayden has also moved from the bassinet in our bedroom to the crib in the nursery! I started out by letting Brayden take his morning nap in the crib when I was upstairs getting dressed & cleaning up. Then on Friday night, he slept in the crib all night for the first time. I slept in the nursery on Friday night as well (there is a bed in the room already). Brayden did just fine sleeping in his "big boy bed". Then on Saturday night, he slept in the nursery & I slept in our bedroom. We used the monitor for the first time (Thanks Rachel, TR, & Noelle)! I love our monitor because it will alarm if Brayden stops breathing! This give me so much more comfort than a regular monitor.

No comments: