Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fun Times at Grammy & Paw's house

A few weeks ago (yes, I am way behind in my updating), we went to Grammie & Paw's house for the weekend. We got there late Friday night after a detour to meet little Wesley James Swanner & to visit with his parents. Of course, Grammie had bought Brayden some new clothes & a new hat to match.



On Saturday, Brayden went on several walks around the neighborhood (3 walks I think total) with Paw. Brayden & Paw also walked all over the yard (and it is a big yard) looking at all of the wildlife. They saw birds, squirrels, fish (my parents have a goldfish pond with LOTS of fish), cats (my parents have 6 cats,) and even a black snake! Glad I didn't see the snake! We also went to a family reunion & met lots of new family members.

Brayden also really enjoyed playing with new toys at Grammie & Paw's house. My mom got out my Fisher-Price ring stacker & Fisher-Price Ferris Wheel. Apparently, my parents used the Ferris wheel to entertain me while I ate, so we tried it with Brayden. It actually worked! Ever since then, he has been an eating machine! Carrots, peas, & Butternut squash...he loves them all! We also borrowed a jumparoo from one of my friends. Brayden LOVED this & I really wish we had room at home for one, but it is either that or the exersaucer and we already have an exersaucer. At least he can enjoy the jumparoo at Grammie & Paw's house. Thanks Hayden, John, & Renee for letting us borrow this!!

Not so sure about the jumparoo at first...

I think I like it!!!

1 comment:

Charity and Will Sutphin said...

Great pictures! Can't wait to see you guys, it's been a while! Luv yas