Saturday, June 13, 2009

Horses & Swings

Last weekend we went to Grammy & Paw's house. They had 2 surprises for Brayden when we arrived!!

1) They had gotten out my old rocking horse (the kind with the springs) for Brayden to ride.
2) They had bought him a swing & had it ready to go in the back yard for Saturday.

Brayden had a blast Friday night riding the horse! He was still a bit small to ride by himself, so someone had to hold onto him the entire time, but he laughed & giggled & squealed the entire time!

Look Mommy...NO HANDS!!!!



Ok Grammy, I am tried of hiding this horse.


On Saturday, Brayden enjoyed the swing for a while. This was really his first experience in a swing (he sat in a swing at the park about 2 months ago, but we didn't really push him much). At first, Brayden wasn't very sure about the swing,



but after a few minutes he really warmed up to it & ended up LOVING it!




A couple of things to note before watching this video...1) I am no good at actually recording videos and 2) this is my first time editing, adding text, music etc to a video. Hopefully, I will improve in both areas.

Untitled from Jennifer Enzor on Vimeo.



Thanks for my new swing and "new" horse Grammy & Paw!!! I had a blast last weekend with you!

No comments: