Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Crazy Hair Day

Today was Crazy Hair Day at daycare. I wanted Brayden to have a mohawk, but his hair is so fine & long that it just flopped over & curled. So I gelled it up good & made a "curly mohawk" on top then spiked out the sides & back. It was rather cute, but quickly fell back to it's normal ways. Oh well!

Sorry for the blurry photos...not sure what the problem was.
This is the face I get when I say "Smile!"


On another note, Brayden got sent home today from daycare with a fever. I deceided to take him on to the Dr because he has had a cough on & off for about a month now & I wanted to make sure nothing else was going on. Ends up, he has an ear infection & some gunk in his chest. He got an albuterol breathing treatment which he HATED and some antibiotic for the ear infection. Hopefully he will be all better in a day or so.

No comments: