Sunday, August 8, 2010

Beach Trip

We just returned from a beach trip with my family from Nashville (Uncle Jeff and Aunt Betsy) and Chicago (David, Mij, Morgan, and Mark). We haven't seen them since last year's beach trip so we were really excited to visit! Sadly, I forgot to take the camera out of the car every day so I have NO photos of the entire weekend :(

Brayden only took a few moments on Friday morning to warm up to everyone and he had a blast playing with Mark (8) and Morgan (11). They were both awesome with him and they all enjoyed playing together in the pool and on the beach.

I also got to play Wii for the 1st time ever! Mark, Matt, and I played tennis, bowling, and golf. I was pretty bad at tennis and golf, but decent at bowling. Brayden enjoyed watching all of the balls on the tv!

Hopefully, we will be able to see them all again next year at the beach (or before)!

No comments: