Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Fun

I figured I should go ahead & post about some of our pre-Christmas activities before it is spring!

Our first Christmas activity (after the Christmas parade and decorating the house) was to decorate gingerbread houses! Brayden really enjoyed this task and ate about as much candy as he put on the house!

Just getting started decorating the house
John had to stop for a M & M break :)
Brian got a little help from Caroline
John jumping off the kangaroo climber. Brayden was the first one to scale to this height and jump. Of course, everyone else had to follow suit! It is actually sort of high...about 3 feet! Sorry Amy!!
Matt & I ready to go to the BE &K Christmas Party. Thanks to my friend Jill, I had a great dress and jewelry to wear!

This past weekend we hosted Matt's extended family for our annual Christmas celebration. We always have a great time hanging out with the family. They are all CRAZY and make things so much fun! Plus the food is always great!

Sid and Brayden playing with the trains. Overall, they played very well together and got along great! Sid just turned 3 in early November, so the boys are right at 1 year apart in age.
Oma & Opa watching the boys do something.
Brayden, Ron, and Sid
Matt, Ron, and Sandy - getting ready to eat dinner
Opening gifts! Brayden and Sid both got Leapfrog readers and books!!
Benny & Teresa (BB and Nana) I never get a photo of them together,
so I figured I would take the opportunity while I could!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I will return after Christmas...hopefully!

No comments: