Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pre-Christmas festivities - 1

This Christmas season has been very busy so far and we still have lots of stuff going on! We let Brayden help decorate the tree this year for the 1st time. His special request was to put on the star, so carefully Matt obliged :) Brayden also put on some of the ornaments. Ofcourse they were all lumped together on about 3 branches at the very bottom :)

Helping put the star on the tree!

Matt had to go out of town last week for work so my mom came & stayed a few days. We got lots of stuff done! Here are some picture that my mom & I took of the kids in front of our tree.

The 1st one of Brayden was the best. He is such a little stinker these days!
What a face!
Of course his cars had to get in on the scene!
Love this one!!
My little baby doll in her Christmas dress!
I am loving the mary jane style tights!My mom also made reindeer cookies with Brayden. They were so cute & yummy!!

Learning what to do from Grammy.
Giving the reindeer eye (mini M & Ms).
The finished product! Aren't they cute??

We have done several other things so O will post about them next.

No comments: