Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Miscellaneous Brayden pictures

Matt did the NCSU Habitat for Humanity House your Neighbor 5K back this past May.  This race is dear to my heart since I helped get this race started 14ish years ago!  The race had been taken over by a few area churches in years past but this year, the NCSU Habitat for Humanity group took it back over!  Matt knew I had been involved with Habitat back in college and when he told me about this race, I knew it was one he needed to do!  They did a great job with the race (having been on our church's 5K committee the past 3 years I know how much work goes into organizing a 5K in Raleigh these days!) 


Brayden may be ready to run with Matt next year!
So excited for Kindergarten Orientation Day!
This is how he sleeps all the time!

Dress like a cow = Free Chick-fil-A!  Brayden made our costumes!
This was just last night after he told me that I needed to take the rail down!  I think I will leave the rail up a bit longer!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

SOOOO awesome that you did the Habitat 5K! That's thrilling to hear. Love all the pictures of both kids on both posts. :-)