Monday, July 21, 2008

26 Week Dr appt

We went back to the Dr today. Everything checked out good. Bradyen actually measured 26 weeks 4 days (a few days larger than he actually is). They also estimated him to weigh about 2lbs 3oz right now (+/- 4 oz). The nurse practitioner that we saw said this was a little big, but perfectly OK. Better to be a little big than too small. Bradyen's heartbeat was also good & strong again today. Yeah!!

Here are a few photos from today's ultrasound. Once again, Brayden was not too cooperative with getting good photos. At least the technician was able to see & measure everything that she needed to today.



Stop Looking at Me!!


I go back next Tuesday for the glucose test. Yuck! I dread having to drink that stuff, but have no option.

On another note, we have started the search for a pediatrician. First is was daycare now it is a Dr. I have 2 tours scheduled in the next few weeks. If anyone in the Raleigh area has any suggestions for/not for a pediatrician in the Rex Hospital area, please let me know.

We finally got all of the pieces to the dresser for the nursery. It has been a fiasco trying to get all of the parts here. This dresser itself arrived on Friday before Father's Day, but 2 parts were damaged. Finally, today the last of the replacement parts arrived! Now we get to put it all together. I am ready to have this project done so I can start actually putting clothes away & getting everything else ready in the nursery! We only have 13 weeks to go & I know this will go by really fast.

2 comments:

Dana E. said...

Yay!! You are doing so great girl! I'm glad to hear he's a little on the big side; like you said, better too big than too small.

And, you're already starting to "nest"! haha how sweet!

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Great News!! He will be here before you know it! LOVE the pictures.

I hated the glucose screening. If you have a choice, go for the orange flavor!

I hear Raleigh Pediatrics is a really good practice. We use them (but the Garner branch!). I have a co-worker who has used them for 15 years! Not sure if they are convenient for you or not.

Can't wait to get together soon!