Thursday, July 31, 2008

Glucose test

28 Weeks

For everyone that told me the Glucose test wasn't so bad, you are wrong!!!  It sucked!  Maybe I had worked myself into a tizzy about it for nothing.  Maybe it was just that I really don't like orange flavored stuff & that's what I had to drink.  I don't know but at least it is over!!  

I got home yesterday from work & had the wonderful voice mail from the Dr's office stating that my Glucose test was perfect!  You don't know how happy that made me.  

I am celebrating today by having a Baskin Robbins milkshake after lunch!

3 comments:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

YAY!!!! That is such good news. I was laughing so hard when I read it. I didn't know you hated orange flavor...otherwise I would have said you were in trouble, then.

I was equally excited about my "passing" phone call.

Thanks for the infor about the migraines. I already bought separate supplements of each. I have been on then for 2 days (had a little head ache last night, still)....but I am still waiting to see if they mess with Ben. The doc seems to think the cocktail he prescribed will be fine with nursing. Thanks again for the offer!

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Hey!

I can preview my mail but I can't respond to it when at work. But, I am SO happy that you don't want to go anymore =0) I was going to say the same thing. Ben has been teething or sick, so Caleb has had to call in sick from work to stay with him. This way, he won't have to watch him Thursday night.

Maybe next summer there will be an actual show closer and we can all go with our fam's!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer and Matt,

I'm so glad everything is going so well. I just love the blog!

hey, I want to get together for dinner soon. Let me know when a good time is...

take care!
Tasha