Monday, August 3, 2009

Beach trip!!!

This past weekend, we went to Myrtle Beach to visit with my cousins from Chicago, my Aunt & Uncle from Nashville, & my parents. We had a GREAT time catching up with everyone and are hoping to get together more often in the future! The cousins had not seen each other in 2 years & no one had meet Brayden before so this was a special visit for us all!

The cousins - Mij, Mark, Brayden, Morgan, & me


My cousins Morgan (almost 11) and Mark (almost 7) were amazing with Brayden & he loved all the attention he got from them both!

Morgan & Brayden
Brayden was so well behaved the entire weekend, even without good naps Saturday afternoon & Sunday morning.

On Friday night, we all had dinner at my aunt & uncle's new house. BBQ ribs, corn on the cob & salad. Yummy!!

The women had a difficult time trying to figure out how to best load the new dishwasher drawers.

We spent Saturday afternoon at the beach & pool (amazing pool by the way) and then went to the outlets on Sunday morning. We also went out to dinner Saturday night & lunch on Sunday.

Chillin' at the outlets

Brayden's first Merry-Go-Round ride


No comments: