Thursday, August 27, 2009

Long overdue post

We have been very busy the past month. After our last beach trip with my family, we had friends over for dinner, went out to eat with friends for dinner, went to Albemarle for the weekend, and then had a get together with another friend.

It is amazing how well Brayden plays with other kids. He really has been pretty good about sharing his toys, but maybe being in daycare helps with that.

The first weekend, my best friend for forever, her husband, and their sweet little boy came to visit from Burlington on Saturday.

Little Wesley had grown SO much since we last saw him. Wesley enjoyed Brayden's exersaucer so much that he got to take it home!!

I think he likes the exersaucer!


The boys - Wesley 3.5 months and Brayden 9.5 months


Then on Sunday, some soccer friends came over for dinner. Their little boy, Finn just turned 1 in July. He is so cute and it was great watching Finn & Brayden play together.

The next weekend, we went to Albemarle. It was a very full weekend. Saturday morning, my dad, Matt, & I went fishing out on Badin Lake. Matt caught 4 fish & I caught 2. It was lots of fun...I have always like fishing with my dad, but just don't get to go often enough now that I am all grown up. Brayden stayed home with my mom & Miss Elaine. My grandmother also came to visit on Saturday. On Saturday night, my 2 best friends from high school came over and we played cards :)

Brayden really enjoys riding on his bouncy horse at Grammie & Paw's house


It didn't take long for him to figure out how to make this thing GO!!


My mom insisted on a photo shoot in the really old baby buggy. I have to say that the photos did turn out pretty well :)



Last weekend my best friend from college & her sweet little boy came to visit. Vince & Brayden played incredibly well together. The last time we really got the boys together, they looked like this:



Sweet little Vince - 8 months


Vince & Brayden playing together - 8 months & 10 months

We even left Matt home with both boys while we made a Target run! It is amazing how fast these boys grow and change!

More photos to come in the next post!!

No comments: