Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Busy Weekend

This past weekend was pretty busy for us!

On Friday night, Matt, BB, & Nanna took Brayden to his very 1st NCSU soccer game. Nanna has photos, but hasn't sent them to me yet. I will update the blog with photos when I get them! While they were at the soccer game, I went to some friend's house & helped sort & tag stuff for a huge yard sale on Saturday morning.

On Saturday, Matt helped at the yard sale while Brayden & I cleaned house & ran errands (and Brayden screamed for whatever reason)! Then on Saturday afternoon, we went to Buies Creek for a surprise birthday party for Matt's Uncle Eddie. Before the party, we stopped at Matt's parents house for a little while. BB got out his new toy/ride for Brayden.

Enjoying a wagon ride for the first time


Ok, I'm done...let me out!


Helping BB pull the wagon

No comments: