Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So much to update on...but no photos!

So much has been going on recently at our house! Brayden has really taken off developmentally recently!


He started "cruising" the furniture a few weeks ago & has only gotten faster each day. He has also started being able to go from a squatting position to a standing position without support. A few weeks ago, Brayden also took 2 unassisted steps, but then didn't repeat again until this week! Tonight, he took 3 steps unassisted...I think we are just on the verge of really walking! Just in time for his 1st birthday (in 14 days)! I have tried to get a video of Brayden walking, but every time I get out the camera, he sits down & crawls to me!

Brayden has also started being able to place the round & square piece in his shape sorter toy! You can say, "go get the red ball" & he will crawl right to it & bring it back! I think this is pretty impressive considering that usually there are multiple balls on the floor in several different colors! And just tonight at bedtime, we were reading "Goodnight Moon" and I said, "show me the red balloon" and he pointed right to it without hesitation. He did the same thing when I said "show me the kittens".

We also have some molars that are trying to make an appearance I think. Four nights last week, Brayden only slept in 45 minute increments. Let me just say....I was REALLY tired by Wednesday last week. However, so far, no actual teeth have broken through. Hopefully very soon though!

No comments: