Friday, March 19, 2010

My brithday

My brithday was last weekend & I celebrated for almost a week!

It all started the weekend before my birthday when my parents took Brayden on Friday & brought him back on Sunday. Brayden had a great time (see previous post) and Matt & I had a relaxing weekend by ourselves. We went to dinner with our good friends Greg & Jennfier at Stonewood Tavern & Grill. They have an awesome bruschetta that I crave all the time!

Then on Sunday my parents took us to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner! Yum Yum!! On Monday my friends Robyn & Scottie took me to lunch. Tuesday was actually my birthday & I went to lunch with some other work friends, plus Robyn made me a super yummy Kentucky Butter cake. On Tuesday night, we went to dinner with the in-laws to Carolina Ale House and Teresa made a birthday cake!




I had a great birthday & am blessed to have wonderful, supportive, loving family & friends.

No comments: