Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend with Grammy & Paw

This past weekend Brayden stayed with his Grammy & Paw (my parents). Apparently he had a blast because each time I called, he was too busy playing to talk to me! I was told he saw lots of deer in the backyard, went on many car rides in his little red car, visited with Great Buh, Ms Elaine, Great Aunt Peggy, and another family friend. It is very clear that Brayden was totally spoiled all weekend...now how do we "undo" that?!?!

On another note, Brayden has started really taking an interest in the cat, Buckaroo. He LOVES to feed Buckaroo each night & has gotten very good at carrying the food bowl to the closet, scooping out the food, & then carrying the full bowl back to its proper place. Of course, we have had a few accidents where cat kibble has scatter ALL over the floor, but Brayden always says "Uh Oh!" then starts picking up the pieces & putting the back in the bowl.

Brayden has also gotten VERY attached to 3 things. A blue bear blanket (small blanket with bear head attached), yellow duck blanket (similar to bear), and the book "Pajama Time"! These 3 things go everywhere with us these days. I am hoping we can narrow these back down to just 1 item so I don't spend all of my time looking/keeping track of these much loved possessions! Guess we will see!

No comments: