Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lillian Grace update

Everything is going great with the pregnancy these days! I feel great most of the time, other than some minor back aches which I probably wouldn't have if I would stay on my sides when I sleep!

I still have not gained a lot of weight, but slowly I am inching upwards. I guess, the less I gain now, the less I have to loose afterward! As long as Lilly is growing like she should be it is all good!

I promise that one day I will remember to take a photo of my growing belly. We were so good about doing that when I was pregnant with Brayden. That is what happens when you have another child(ren) to chase after all the time!

We go back in about 2.5 weeks for another ultrasound so I will try to post new photos of Lilly then :)

1 comment:

The Herrings said...

SO GLAD to hear that everything is going well with Miss Lillian!! We missed having lunch with you on Friday. We hope that Brayden is feeling much better. Megan was deeply concerned about Brayden's fever, and kept asking me if his fever was all better. Hope to see you this week sometime!!