Saturday, April 30, 2011

March of Dimes

This morning, my parents and Matt's parents joined us for the March of Dimes walk. We have walked for the past 3 years in memory of Taylor (Team TBE). This year our team was much smaller than last year, but we still had a great time & raised a good bit of money for a wonderful cause!

Here are a few photos from the morning:

Brayden getting ready to drive his car in the walk
Just getting started
At the end of the walk
One day, I will learn never to stand beside my FIL in a photo!
Do you see the rabbit ears he is giving me? Ha Ha!

Afterward, we all went to lunch and then to the farmers market! Brayden ate lots of fresh strawberries and we came home with local honey, lots of strawberries, and fresh asparagus (my favorite)!

We had a great day and I can't wait for next year's walk!

No comments: