Sunday, June 26, 2011

28 Week Ultrasound

Wow!! Only 9.5 weeks to go!!! We still have SO MUCH to do!! I know it will get done though, and if it doesn't, oh well!

About a week & a half ago, we had another ultrasound done to check on Miss Lilly's growth. She continues to be right at 50% and to measure right on track!! This is such a huge blessing! Because she is still breech (or was at the time), we got some really good photos of her face!!

When you look at her face next to Brayden's at about the same age (this is at 30 weeks for him), I think they look a lot alike. Especially their noses which is great...Brayden has a cute little nose now! I do think that Lilly's mouth is shaped differently that Brayden's though.


Otherwise, the pregnancy is going well. I get tired more easily these days, but I have also been working more hours so that could be a big part of the problem! I am definitely carrying Lilly a lot lower than I did Brayden which is causing different aches & pains this time around. Nothing too bad though thankfully! Also, at the 28 week appt, I had only gained about 9 pounds. With Brayden at the same point, I had already gained 19 pounds. Makes me wonder if she is going to be smaller than Brayden or if I am just all baby. Either way, as long as she is healthy, I don't really care...less for me to lose afterward! I have another appt this Thursday and we will hopefully get the official c-section date then!

No comments: