Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Quick update on Mis Lilly

I had another U/S today to check Miss Lilly's growth. She was still right on track, just under the 50% percentile. The estimated weight as of today (31 weeks 6 days) is 4 pounds 1 ounce! What a blessing & relief that she continues to grow big & healthy! I still have only gained ~13 pounds so I was a little worried that Lilly's growth had slowed as well, but so far it hasn't.

Next week I will start going 2x per week for non-stress tests. That just means I get to sit in a comfy chair for about 20-30 minutes each afternoon & relax, read a book, etc while they monitor Lilly's HB, movements, & any contractions that I might be having.

In other news, we had our first baby shower this past weekend & got lots of great things...adorable clothes in all sizes, diapers, and some "girly" baby toys! Both Matt's mom & my mom had crocheted blankets and my mom had also made 3 sweaters. We brought back lots of the "big ticket baby items" that had been in storage at my parents house. Now we can actually start putting everything together & really getting ready for Lilly's arrival in just over 7 weeks!!! I have officially been scheduled for a c-section on Sept 2!!!

No comments: