Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lilly's 1st football game

This past weekend, we took Lilly to her 1st NCSU football game. She did great!! It did get rather cold & windy towards the end of the game, but Lilly was snuggled up next to me in the Baby K'Tan & wrapped in a blanket so she was nice & toasty!

Dressed in her Wolfpack gear & ready for the game!
Tailgating with Paw before the game
Brayden also enjoyed playing cornhole during the tailgate
Lilly #1 (she is almost 1 now!) was at her 1st game as well!
The stands were full to start the game...and quickly empied in the 4th quarter when it was apparent we were going to lose :(

Nice & warm next to Mommy
Wide awake after a 3rd quarter snack!

Overall. it was a good day even though the Pack lost. Maybe the next game will be better!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a sweet family you have! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I wish I had some answers for you about potty training! Andrew was so difficult, I feel like that was one of the hardest things we've done so far! I think mainly we just learned that when he took his pants off and went on the floor or in his room like that, he just wasn't ready. Part of it I think he was being naughty and wanted to see how we would react. I'm sure I didn't handle it the best because it made me mad! Ha! Eventually he just grew up and got over that.

Kerigan's clothes are actually a lot of hand me downs from my best friend's daughter. I have gotten her a few special monogrammed things from Etsy (the best website ever!!) I am addicted to it! Just go to etsy.com and google search anything- monogrammed gowns, etc, and lots will come up. I also get her things at Gymboree, baby Gap, and Crazy 8. Dressing her up is one of my favorite things to do! :)

Thanks again for introducing yourself! :)

Jen