Monday, January 2, 2012

Brayden & football

I am posting this just so that I don't forget it in the future...

Last Tuesday, Daddy, Nana & BB all went to the Belk Bowl game in Charlotte (NCSU vs Louisville). I let Brayden stay up a bit later than normal to watch the 1st quarter of the game with me. While we were watching, he said "D-D-Defense"! Then a few minutes later he said, "Mommy, he caught the ball!! And they didn't throw a flag! He got hit by that other guy!"

I love that he enjoys watching "his Wolfpack" play football and that he is starting to "get" the game a little bit :)

Also, if you ask Brayden what he is going to do when he grows up he will say "I am going to the big school and play football". The "big school" is NCSU!! THAT makes this mommy & daddy very happy!

No comments: