Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas/New Year's with the Swanners

We spent New Year's Eve this year (like we have the previous 2 years) with my best friend from growing up. Julie & Steve have a son, Wesley, who is exactly 6 months younger than Brayden. We have also decided that we this will be our traditional Christmas get-together. It works out nicely for everyone and no one feels that we HAVE to fit in another gathering during the crazy pre-Christmas weeks.


They boys play really well together even through they don't get to see each other often. This year, we went to the Swanner's house & after the boys went to bed, we played Wii. This was my 1st time ever actually playing. I had watched other people play before, but never played myself. We played until well after midnight...Just Dance 3, Golf, Bowling, and the boys played Baseball. Even though I HATE to dance, I really enjoyed making a total fool of myself doing Just Dance :) Maybe it is because I have known Julie since I was a baby or maybe it was the glass of champagne, but whatever it was, I had a great time! Thanks for hosting this year Julie, Steve, and Wesley!

*Please excuse our attire...most of us had put on our PJs to get more comfy prior to playing Just Dance.

No comments: