Thursday, May 24, 2012

Brayden's 1st dentist visit

Brayden had his 1st visit to the dentist last week and did AMAZING!!  I couldn't believe how incredibly well he did!!   We talked about going to the dentist all the week before and read the Bearenstein Bears Visit the Dentist book several times so I think it really helped.

First of all, normally, Brayden is VERY shy and reserved around new people and places.  He had been with me 2 other times just to watch but I still expected him to be his normal quite, shy self.  Nope!  When we walked in the office, he was super talkative and friendly with all of the staff right off the bat.
 
 Matt met us there because I also had an appointment.  I thought they were going to do Brayden and then do my cleaning, but when we got there, they wanted to do our cleanings at the same time so I didn't get to watch, but I could hear everything that was going on across the hall. 

Talking with Ms Harriet (who knows what about!)






According to Matt, he climbed up in the chair, did exactly what they asked, when they asked, answered all of their questions and just totally rocked the entire appointment!  I am SO PROUD of how well he did!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

WOW! I am impressed. I need to do this, and this gives me a tiny bit of hope that it won't be a complete disaster. :)