Saturday, March 28, 2009

More Food

This past week I took Brayden to the Dr for a check-up and asked the Dr about trying new food (other than cereal). I got the OK so we started with Green Beans! I am not certain that Brayden really likes them because he makes this funny face & then shutters, but he has eaten at least 1/2 of the jar in the past 3 meals, so it must not be too bad :) I have also started giving him more cereal at each sitting so he is now eating about 1/8-1/4 cup of cereal in the evening plus some green beans. On Monday, I think we will try carrots or squash!

The very first bite of Green Beans!


Not so happy about the taste!


Mixed with a little cereal...maybe it is better?


Yeah, not quite so bad with cereal.


He also weighed 13 pounds 3.5 ounces and was 24/5 inches long at his Drs appointment. He has gained 1 pound 3 ounces in about 5 weeks!

No comments: