Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow: Round 2

It snowed again today! We only got 1.5-2" at our house this time, but Duke was on Adverse Weather so I didn't have to go to work! Brayden & I spent the morning playing & then went outside for a little while this afternoon. Since this was a great "packing" snow, we decided to try to build a snowman. Here are the results:



Brayden was not too happy being all bundled up in the snowsuit plus being in the car seat, but I didn't know what else to do with him while I was in the snow.

From left to right: Brayden, snow Brayden, snow Daddy, and snow Mommy

3 comments:

Dana E. said...

I love how "Snow Daddy" has that Enzor big head! haha :)

Julie Swanner said...

Snow Brayden and real Brayden . . . such a striking resemblance! :-)

Charity and Will Sutphin said...

Hahaha. This made me laugh. Will tried to make "snow parts" in our yard, if you get my meaning, and I had to kick them down before someone saw them. The joys of Will.