Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Photo Shoot

Yesterday I took Brayden to Sears to have his 3 Month pictures taken. We got some really good photos even thought is was not in a smiling mood. Not that he was in a bad mood or crying, he was just very serious the whole time! Next time Matt is required to go with us...he can make Brayden laugh and smile a whole lot easier than I can. I guess Matt just looks really funny to Brayden :)

Here are most of the pictures.









These last 2 are my favorites!

2 comments:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

These pictures are GREAT! I love the second to last one....what a cute little smile!!

The Herrings said...

Great pictures! The last two were my picks for favorites, too. I don't know what it is about Dads and photo shoots, but Megan does better for the camera when Brian is there, also. Can't wait to see you and Brayden later this week!