Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Brayden's Birthday Party - Part 1

Because I have SO many pictures to post, I am going to split this post into 2...

We had planned a BIG party with about 45 people at Hillridge Farms on Saturday. My parents came up for the day & spent a little time with Brayden before we went to the party. Brayden opened his gifts from my parents & grandmother before going to the party.

The party was SO MUCH FUN! Hillridge Farms really does cater to the birthday parties...1st in line for the train ride, your own hayride, gifts delivered to your picnic area, free pumpkins for everyone in your group and so much more! We had 11 kids (+6 babies) and LOTS of adults so the first class service made things run so much more smoothly!

Brayden had a blast on the train ride, racing his duck, going down the giant slide, and feeding the animals!

Waiting in line for the train...
Train ride with Mommy, Daddy, & LillyHayride around the farmThis is [art of our party group...the rest are out of the cameras view!
The cakes...yes, I made 2 cakes because we had so many people.
We only had about 1/4 of 1 cake left over so I am glad I made 2!
Brayden was a little embarrassed when everyone started singing Happy Birthday to him!Blowing out the candles
Running around with John after cake...
eventually most of the kids joined in & started tackling Aunt Dana To be continued...

No comments: