Monday, November 7, 2011

Swim Lessons

Since Brayden is at home with me part time while I am out on maternity leave, we decided that this would be a perfect time to sign him up for swim lessons. The Kerr YMCA (they have been GREAT) is right down the road from our house & my amazing friend Catherine said that she could watch Lilly while I take Brayden to swim lessons so it worked out perfectly!

The 1st day, Brayden was a bit anxious & didn't want to participate too much. Since then, he has really started to get involved in the class & has shown lots of improvement! I hope that this time at the pool will help him come the summer!

Waiting for class to start
Practicing his kicking (he should be good at this as much as he likes to kick the soccer ball!)
Wearing a life-jacket for the 1st time

No comments: