Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Halloween

I know, I know. I am almost a month late with this, but give me a break. I have an almost 3 month old, a very active 3 year old, and am just trying to keep it together & enjoy my last few weeks at home!

Because of lack of time, we (or should I say "I") ended up carving out pumpkin at Nana & BB's house the day before Halloween. Brayden really could have cared less. This was as close as he got!
It rained this Halloween. Hard. Which stunk pretty badly :( Other than that, it was great! We enjoyed spending time with our small group and just hanging out!

We had everyone to our house for a little while & then the plan was to go to the Simpson's house/street to trick- or-treat. Their street goes ALL OUT at Halloween & everyone is SO into the decorations. It is incredible! Plus their neighborhood is super family/walking/kid friendly (not that ours isn't, but theirs is even more so!) When we got to the Simpson's it was raining so hard that everyone ended up in the house for a little while. Aunt Jill had made some yummy snacks & the men enjoyed chatting outside. Eventually the rain let up a little and Uncle Joe & Matt took the 3 big boys to 3-4 houses just so that say that they went trick or treating.

Batman (John)
Our 3 little ladies (Lilly, Grace, and Maddie)
This is as close as I got to a picture of Brayden. He is in a "not going to cooperate for pictures phase" these days.
Thanks to the Simpson's for letting all of us wet people come over for a little while! We enjoyed the company, even though the weather was awful!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love the first picture of Brayden not caring at all about the pumpkin. Hilarious!

Cuuuuuute kids. :)