Saturday, October 25, 2008

Brayden Augustus Enzor is here!!!

Brayden Augustus Enzor arrived October 20, 2008, at 5:38PM. After several hours of labor with no progress, the Drs decided that a C-Section was the best way to get Brayden here safely. So they whisked me away to surgery.

Brayden weighed 6lbs 10oz at birth (we were originally told 7lbs even, but that was incorrect) and was 20 1/4 inches long with a head circumference of 34cm. He was very healthy at birth and had a good set of lungs! I could hear him screaming in the next room where they were cleaning him up.




Matt was able to stay with Brayden the entire time & got to be with him during all of his measurements, bath, shots, etc Here is a picture of Brayden all cleaned up.




I was so excited to finally see Brayden I could hardly stand the wait while the Drs finished the surgery & wheeled me back to my room.




We have been so blessed by this beautiful little boy. He has been nothing but a joy to us these past few days & Matt & I look forward to spending the rest of our lives with Brayden. He is a happy baby & really only cries when we are changing his diaper. Thank you all for your continuous prayers for his safe arrival.

Love
Matt, Jennifer & Brayden

No comments: