Thursday, October 30, 2008

Week 2

On Monday, I had another Doctors appointment. I had gained 4.5oz in 3 days!! The doctor was very happy about his!! That afternoon, Mommy's friend from work, Shannon, came to visit.



Daddy went back to work on Wednesday. We miss having Daddy around to help out & to cuddle with us all day long. Aunt Beth (Beffers) came to visit on Wednesday to help Mommy out & to keep Mommy company. I enjoyed being cuddled by Beffers all day long. Missy & TR also came by to visit on Wednesday evening.




On Thursday, Grandma Scottie & Robyn came to visit during lunch. I slept through most of their visit, but I woke up the last few minutes that they were here visiting.

Here are a few more photos from this week. Aren't I a cutie???


1 comment:

The Herrings said...

He is definitely a cutie! I'm so glad you are all doing well. Megan and I are so excited to see him! Megan has had a little bit of a sore throat, and i didn't want to expose Brayden to the germies. But everything seems to be ok now -- so please let us know when we can come over!! Can't wait to see you all!