Sunday, October 19, 2008

video upload test

I thought that I would try out our new camcorder before Brayden's arrival tomorrow. This is a quick tour of the finished nursery. I hope you enjoy my poor video taking skills.


Room test from Jennifer Enzor on Vimeo.

I think I need help showing a video directly from Blogger. If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate their help. A friend suggested using "Vimeo" to upload the video. This worked fine, but took a while to "convert". Maybe this is because it was a Sunday afternoon. My problem is that I don't really know how to post the video so that you can view it directly from Blogger. Please help!!!

2 comments:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Jennifer-

When you view your video on Vimeo, there is a place to the right which reads "embed". Click on that, copy everything in the box, then paste it the body of a new post. When you publish the post, it should show up. If there is an error, try copying it and re-paste it.

If you check out my blog, you will see how it shows up. Call me if you have any questions!

Adrienne

Nicky said...

Hey!

I love his nursery!! I'm only a little seasick from the video! ;)

I can't wait to meet Brayden, and I'm sure he will be a very happy, very spoiled little baby!

Nicky